- How long do the batteries last on TurnsPro? – With 4 fully charged AA batteries, TurnsPro will last for over 10 hours.
- Can I use rechargable batteries with TurnsPro? – Yes, you can use rechargeable AA batteries with TurnsPro.
- I have a DSLR with lens which is over 1Kg, can I use this with TurnsPro? – No, TurnsPro is only rated to 1Kg. We are developing TurnsPro 2 which will be able to provide this functionality in the future.
- Can you go clockwise and anti-clockwise? – Yes, you can set either a clockwise or anticlockwise rotation
- Does it trigger my DSLR? – No, it doesn’t trigger your DSLR. TurnsPro provides a continuous smooth movement with no triggering. If you want to trigger your camera, you will need a separate inervalometer.
- Does TurnsPro perform move, shoot, move timelapse? No, not yet. We are currently developing TurnsPro 2, with an APP to provide this functionality.
- Where can I buy TurnsPro? – You can buy TurnsPro directly from this website at www.turnspro.com/shop, or from Amazon and Ebay.
- Is there a TurnsPro user manual, or instructional video? – Yes, the